TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The seller commits to always provide the following information:
- company identity (name and registered office, registry number),
- contact information that enables the user to quickly and effectively communicate (email, telephone),
- the essential characteristics of goods or services (including after-sales services and warranties),
- accessibility of products (any product or service offered on the site should be accessible within a reasonable time),
- terms of delivery of the product or service execution (manner, place and deadline of delivery),
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously determined and it must be shown, whether they already contain taxes and transport costs,
- method of payment and delivery,
- clarification of the complaint process, including all contact details of the contact person or the customer service department.
Due to the nature of online businesses, our products available at vapemaniak.com may vary and change frequently.
Prices quoted are online prices. Online prices are valid for online purchases only in the case of an instant 100 % payment.
Payment of goods is to be made:
- by credit transfer to the PETKA K.P. d.o.o, Augustina Vivode 22, 52470 Umag, Croatia account (by pro forma invoice)
IBAN HR 6324 0200 6110 0879 442 (Erste&Steiermärkische Bank d.d.)
- by Eurocard, Mastercard, Visa
- via PayPal
Payment on delivery is not possible.
All prices are final, quoted in Euros, unless expressly stated otherwise.
Prices are valid at the time of the order and do not have a predefined validity.
Prices apply in the case of payment with the above mentioned payment methods and are subject of the above conditions.
The seller shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the buyer places an order. In any case, the buyer still has the right to withdraw from the order if price changes apply. The seller will also try to provide an agreement both parties would find satisfactory in such cases.
The sales contract between the seller and the buyer is concluded at the moment of online order confirmation (the buyer receives an email about order status titled "Order confirmed"). From that moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both the seller and the buyer.
Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount unless expressly stated otherwise. One promotional code can be used for each purchase.
1. After order confirmation the buyer receives an email notice that the order has been accepted and confirmed.
2. The seller prepares, dispatches, and delivers the goods within the agreed time and informs the buyer about doing so by email. Orders received by 13:00 will be sent on the same day (except weekends and holidays) and delivered to the address of the buyer within one to five working days.
3. Products can be returned within two weeks from receiving them. Upon returns, products must be provided intact, in the original packaging, and in the same quantity. Return costs are covered by the buyer.
Shipping and Delivery of Goods
Delivery information is done via e-mail. Products are delivered to EU member states. Orders received by 13:00 will be sent on the same day.
The delivery is completed within one to five days via the TNT delivery service for Slovenia or DHL for other EU member states. In the case of purchases above EUR 30.00, the shipping costs for deliveries in Slovenia are borne by the seller PETKA K.P. d.o.o. If purchases are below EUR 30.00, the cost of shipping is EUR 2.70 for Slovenia and EUR 5.00 for other EU member states.
In case of problems not covered by our technical service, you can return the products within six months from the purchase date.
To do so, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information:
1. Name and surname
2. Order number
For any product for which you want to claim warranty:
- Product code
- Name/description of the product
- Serial Number
- Reason(s) for returning the product
You will receive an email about the following instructions for returning products in three business days.
All products should be returned in their original packaging with all containing parts (USB charger, coils, etc.) The products should be packaged accordingly and the delivery address should be clearly visible. Returns are not accepted if products are damaged due to poor handling. For added protection against transport damage use an additional box.
Some products (atomizers, coils, reservoirs and other replacement parts) if opened cannot be returned for hygienic reasons. E-liquids cannot be returned if already opened.
We provide 6 month warranty on all our products.* Warranty is not valid for replacement parts (batteries, atomizers, coils, etc.) unless the product is malfunctioning due to factory mistakes.
*Atomizers and coils are considered replacement parts and should be replaced regularly. After opening and using the product it cannot be returned for hygienic reasons.
Warranty is voided if the products are damaged or malfunction due to improper use or contravention of instructions (if the device fell on the ground, if it was opened, etc.) Warranty is voided if products were damaged due to improper packaging upon returning it.
Warranty does not cover the damage caused by product abuse or if the guarantee seal is missing.
We will contact you via e-mail a week after receiving the product after all the necessary tests are completed and the real error is detected.
The seller undertakes to permanently protect all personal data of the buyer.
The seller will use personal data exclusively for the purposes of fulfilling the order (sending informational materials, offers, invoices) and other necessary communication.
In no case shall the buyer's information be handed over to unauthorized persons.
In order to protect personal data, the buyer is responsible for ensuring the security of their username and password.
The seller will contact the buyer via means of communication only if the user explicitly does not object.
Promotional emails will contain the following components:
- they will be clearly and unambiguously labelled as advertising messages,
- the sender will be clearly visible,
- various sales, promotions and other marketing techniques will be designated as such. Also, the conditions for participation in them will be clearly defined,
- the way to unsubscribe from receiving ad emails will be clearly stated,
- the buyer's desire not to receive advertising messages will be explicitly respected by the seller.
Limitation of Liability
The seller will try to update and provide accurate information displayed on their web page. Nonetheless, product characteristics, delivery times, and prices can change quickly and the seller may not provide necessary changes to information in time. In such cases, the seller will notify the buyer of the changes and enable them to withdraw from the order or change their purchase.
The seller is not responsible for the contents of product reviews written by visitors of the web page. The seller is obliged to approve or reject inappropriate commentary or reviews. The seller is not responsible for the information in the reviews and is not liable for any information arising from them.
Although the seller is trying to provide accurate photos of products, all photos and pictures should be taken as symbolic. Photos do not guarantee product properties.
Complaints and Disputes
The seller respects the applicable consumer protection legislation. The seller seeks to fulfill its duty to establish an effective complaint handling system and to identify the person with whom, in case of problems, the buyer can communicate by telephone or by e-mail.
The seller will confirm receiving the complaint and inform the buyer about how long the processing will take and keep them informed about the progress of resolving the issue.
The seller is aware of essential characteristics of consumer disputes, at least with regards to judicial resolutions, and the disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs arising from the resolution of the dispute itself. Judicial resolutions by default cause extra costs that may exceed the product market value. Therefore, the seller strives to do their best to resolve any disputes by mutual consent.