VISION OF PRIVACY
In modern society, the right to privacy is one of the most important human rights. At Petka K.P. d.o.o. we are aware of and respect the privacy of our employees and customers, therefore their personal data are handled responsibly, carefully and in accordance with applicable regulations of the Republic of Slovenia and with internal acts of Petka K.P. d.o.o.
At Petka K.P. d.o.o. we are aware of the importance of protecting personal data. The access to personal data is limited to authorized employees and contractual processors in the extend and with the purpose, necessary to ensure smooth implementation of work processes, service delivery and fulfillment of the company's rights and obligations under the concluded contractual arrangements with employees or with a client. Our employees and our customers are valuable to us, we understand their concern for privacy and their personal data handled responsibly. We fully respect our commitments to follow the lawful, fair and transparent processing of personal data. Also, with suitable security measures we ensure that personal data is not accessed by unauthorized persons, to maintain their confidentiality and integrity and to prevent their accidental loss or destruction for the entire processing time.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Petka K.P. d.o.o. has a person empowered to protect personal data, who can be reached by e‑mail at email@example.com or by regular mail to the address Petka K.P. d.o.o., Augustina Vivode 22, 52470 Umag, with the wording »GDPR«.
The data subject can contact the authorized person for data protection for all matters related to the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their rights under the applicable regulations governing the protection of personal data.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
Petka K.P. d.o.o. is committed to protecting the privacy of users of our websites. When visiting our Web sites, our Web servers for safety reasons always temporarily store the connection information for a computer that connects to our website, a list of the sites that you visit on our website, date and duration of your visit, the browser and operating system identification data used online and the web site on which you clicked a link to arrive at our site. Additional personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address are not being collected, except in the event that you enter this information voluntarily, for example in fulfilling the online contact form, as part of a registration, survey, competition, fulfillment of contract or requests for information.
In some parts of the Petka K.P. website a registration or a password is required to access. The information obtained from users of these areas may be, in accordance with the national law, used for commercial purposes Petka K.P. d.o.o. Petka K.P. d.o.o. provides a right of access and correction of personal data in accordance with applicable law.
Certain data on shipments will be forwarded to the authorities of transit or destination countries for customs and tax or safety inspection, as required by the laws of the country. Typically the following data are forwarded: the full name and address of the consignor, the full name and address of the recipient, description of goods, number of items, weight and the value of the shipment.
THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL FOUNDATIONS
- Petka K.P. d.o.o. uses the personal information that you provide exclusively for the technical management of websites and fulfillment of your wishes and requests - thus primarily to fulfill the contracts signed with you or to answer your questions. On the other hand, our data provide an improvement of offered service and make it easier for you to use and adjust better the content and services of our site.
Only in the event of the prior express consent or – if the law prescribes to – if no objections have been made, the information is also used for research about products and commercial purposes. Petka K.P. d.o.o. does not communicate, sold, transfer or otherwise expand your personal data to third parties and will not do in the future, unless requested to do so by law, if necessary for the purposes of the contract, or if you make an explicit consent. It may be, for example, necessary to provide our contractual partner, when you order our products, with information about your address and order.
- Petka K.P. d.o.o. processes personal data of individuals on the statutory law basis:
- Standard Trading Conditions of Slovenian International Freight Forwarders, issued by the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia, Transport Association, Freight Forwarders Section (latest edition),
- and pursuant to other international treaties, EU regulations and national laws, that claim from Petka K.P. d.o.o., in certain cases, personal data of individuals to be forwarded to the state authorities and other operators to meet their legal obligations or authorities.
- Based on the legitimate interest, Petka K.P. d.o.o. processes personal data for the purpose of reducing the risk of intrusion on its website (ensuring information security, reducing the risk of unauthorized access to important business information, to personal data and to information system Petka K.P. d.o.o.) and for the purpose of analysis of personal data for control of the business and credit risk and of optimizing business decision making and of statistical processing designed to prepare management reports, which always contain only anonymised data.
- Petka K.P. d.o.o. also collects personal data through cookies when you visit his website for the purpose of providing better functionality and user experience, of security, of smooth operation of the web site or portals and of counting users on the site or on the portal. They also help us adapt our offer, to make them the most suitable and effective possible for our customers. By tracking software we establish the number of visitors to our website and the frequency of their visits. Petka K.P. d.o.o. uses the following cookies:
On one hand we use so called »session cookies«, that are stored just for the duration of your visit to one of our pages. On the other hand we use »persistent cookies« to obtain information about visitors, who repeatedly visit one of our websites. The purpose of cookies is ensuring optimal use of the site for the users as well as "recognition" or the identification of users, so that we can present them with a variety of websites and new content (as far as possible) when they re-visit.
In general, we do not create individual profile of your online activities. The only content of persistent cookies is an identification number. On most of our websites names, surnames, e‑mail addresses, IP addresses, etc. are not being stored.
DATA PROCESSORS, THE EVENTUAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES AND SAFETY
Beside by Petka K.P. d.o.o. (i.e. by its employees) personal data may also be processed on his behalf and for his account by processors such as companies that will provide Petka K.P. with technical support for the processing of personal data, for example computer application manufacturers and maintenance of computer applications, websites and information service, and processors who are engaged by Petka K.P. d.o.o. in the provision of services necessary for the execution of contracts, such as Petka K.P. service providers, Petka K.P. d.o.o.'s agents in the conclusion and enforcement of contracts, including debt recovery and possible legal proceedings.
Petka K.P. d.o.o. performs all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from loss or misuse. For example, your data is stored in a secured working environment that is not publicly available. In some cases, your personal data is transmitted encrypted by SSL technology. This means that in the communication between your computer and the Petka K.P. d.o.o.'s servers a validated coding method is being uses, if supported by your browser.
If you want to send an e‑mail to Petka K.P., we wish to emphasize that it is impossible to ensure the confidentiality of the data transmitted. The content of e-mails can be read by a third party. Therefore, we recommend that you send us confidential information by regular mail or by protected e-mail message.
Rules on the protection of data regulate standards for data processing throughout the Group, with special emphasis on the so-called transfers to third countries, that is on transfers of personal data to countries outside the EU that do not have an adequate level of data protection.
Upon written request sent to: Petka K.P. doo Augustina Vivode 22, 52470 Umag, with the wording "GDPR", a party may request access, amendment, correction or blocking / restriction of data processing or deletion of personal data, the data subject may object to the processing of data relating to him or her, and may require data transmission.
The Company may withdraw the given consent for the processing of personal data at any time, temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, by written request, sent to the address: Petka K.P. d.o.o., Augustina Vivode 22, 52470 Umag, with the wording "GDPR". The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioner
of the Republic of Slovenia if he or she considers that his or her personal data are stored or otherwise processed in contravention of applicable regulations governing the protection of personal data.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Petka K.P. d.o.o. will process data to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing, and as long as necessary to achieve the objective pursued, if the data is provided based on consent, until cancellation.
Personal data are thus processed until the achievement of the purpose or within the limitation periods for liabilities that might arise from the processing of these personal data, especially in cases where personal data are processed for purposes relating to a contract, especially when the retention of personal data is set by law. In these cases Petka K.P. d.o.o. stores data in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations.